Anyone can participate in this virtual event.
No matter what COVID-19 may have done, being active is still important.
Being active isn’t just for physical wellness; it helps mentally too. A run, walk, bike ride, or any activity helps physically and mentally. Creating healthy individuals and healthy communities results from integrated care, the guide for Northeast Delta HSA.
So, no matter who you are; age, sex, race, physical ability, currently active or not, you can . join us!
1) Register on Eventbrite. (Register by 5 p.m. on Friday, July 25 to receive a shirt.)
2) Pick up your gear from your selected location on Friday, July 31 or later.
3) Be active from August 1-9.
4) Share a photo on Facebook to @nedeltahsa with what activity got you moving. Two submissions will be eligible to receive a prize!
5) Make yourself and your community better!
COVID-19 still requires measures to protect yourself and your community.
Follow CDC guidelines.
Practice social distancing to avoid close contact.
Cover any coughs and sneezes.
Clean and disinfect any surfaces. Wash your hands often.