Join the KEDM family and maximize the marketing investment by your business or nonprofit organization! Program Sponsorship (also known as "Underwriting") allows you to connect your business or organization with the distinctive public radio audience.
Create a Positive Image:
- Create a strong statement about your organization's positive values by associating your enterprise with quality -- the quality of KEDM Public Radio.
- Overall public radio listeners are 88% more likely to buy products and services from companies that support public radio than from companies that advertise on commercial radio.
- More than 80% of public radio listeners say their opinion of a company is more positive when they discover that company supports public radio.
Reach a Valuable Audience:
- 45% of public radio listeners work in the professional or managerial fields.
- The public radio audience contains a high concentration of decision makers for business purchases -- 36% of public radio news listeners.
- The public radio news and Classical music audience is well educated -- 55% are college graduates.
- The public radio audience is upscale -- 56% of public radio listeners have a household income above $60,000.
Each time your support is acknowledged on the air you are brought into a circle of shared commitment with hundreds of individual contributors. No other medium gives you the equivalent high-end market exposure along with the recognition that comes from supporting a respected public service.
For more information, contact Cindy Barnes at (318) 372-6075 or email cbarnes [at] ulm dot edu.
Our special thanks go to these Major Corporate Sponsors:
KEDM Business Underwriters:
- Argent Financial Advisors
- Argent Advisors Monroe
- Bayou Overhead Door
- Cameron Murray & Associates
- CenturyNext Bank
- Cross Keys Bank
- Dreux Coffee at Fiesta Nutrition Center
- Fiesta Nutrition Center
- First United Methodist Church
- Friends of Black Bayou
- Friends of KEDM
- Good Earth Juice and Salad Bar at Fiesta Nutrition Center
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Grow with Google
- Homeland Bank
- Insurance Systems
- Robbie and Laurie James
- Material Things
- Monroe/West Monroe Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Neal Law Firm
- NELA Arts Council
- Northminster Church
- Northeast Delta Human Services Authority
- Progressive Bank
- James Rountree
- Sammy's Plant World
- Sparks Nissan Kia
- St. Francis Medical Center
- State Farm Agent Shawn Murphy
- Tiger Market
- Dr. Terry Tugwell
- United Way of NELA
- Vantage Health Plan
- VCOM Louisiana
- Dr. Adrienne Williams
- Russell & Cynthia Woodard