Over the past six months, the actor has faced multiple arrests, charges, and allegations of assault and grooming. Miller is set to star in the upcoming film The Flash.
News From KEDM
The Hub will serve as the new student union building and will feature five food vendors, including Starbucks, Subway, Flip Kitchen, Bento Sushi, Chick-fil-A and a small market with fresh food and groceries.
The Louisiana Center for the Book in the State Library of Louisiana has selected one youth book and one adult book by Louisiana authors from Louisiana publishers to represent the state at the 2022 National Book Festival.
Mayor Friday Ellis and the City of Monroe are excited to announce a community art project in conjunction with the Northeast Louisiana Arts Council that’s kicking off in the city.
News From NPR
The Inflation Reduction Act is not expected to bring down inflation dramatically or right away, but experts say that might not be such a bad thing given the bill's other areas of focus.
The talented cohort of jazz artists perform a selection of songs that reflect on isolation, social upheaval and hope.
Supermoons in general appear 17% bigger and 30% brighter than when the moon is at its farthest point away from Earth, according to NASA.
The Warhawk Roadshow Finale, combined with The Pursuit, is scheduled for Thursday, August 4 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Bayou Pointe Event Center on ULM's campus.
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- How the Trump White House misled the world about its family separation policy
- FBI Director Wray denounces threats following the agency's search of Trump home
- A house explosion kills 3 people and damages 39 homes in southern Indiana
- Social justice activists continue to push for a name change to Faneuil Hall
- Charlottesville was a wake-up call for many about the white supremacy movement