Updated at 8:50 p.m. ET House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday morning, charging him with abuse of power in the Ukraine affair and obstruction of Congress. Read the articles of impeachment here . The text recounts the findings of the House's investigation into Trump's dealings this year with Ukraine and, among other charges, says Trump "has betrayed the nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic...
- The Strauss Youth Academy For The Arts Presents Their Seventh Annual Holiday Cabaret
- ULM Giving Tuesday: Connecting The University With The Community
- ULM's Holiday Art Sale Returns With Its Largest Selection Yet
- Holiday Art Crawl Begins The Christmas Season
- The Sixth Annual Monroe Turkey Trot Raises Money For The NELA Food Bank
A Ouachita Parish Public Library in Monroe has been damaged by a school bus. The incident happened at the Carver-McDonald Branch Library near Carroll Junior High on Renwick Street. Sam Moore, Monroe City Schools Child Welfare Director says that kids on the bus said that the female bus driver passed out while making a turn. The bus struck two cars in the library parking lot and pushed one vehicle into the front doors of the library. The 17 children on the bus were not injured. The library has...
- Inspector General Testifies About FBI Investigation Of Trump Campaign
- Deadline Looms On U.S.-North Korea Nuclear Talks
- Iceland's Fisheries Show Environmental Stewardship Can Boost Business
- Trump To Sign Executive Order To Crack Down On Anti-Semitism On College Campuses
- Veteran Responds To Washington Post's Afghanistan Papers