Updated at 1:32 p.m. ET President Trump "did absolutely nothing wrong," White House counsel Pat Cipollone said Saturday, as lawyers representing the president got their first shot to poke holes in the impeachment case made this week by Democrats. Saturday's proceedings, which lasted a little more than two hours, set up the White House arguments in the impeachment trial . The proceedings resume Monday at 1 p.m. The president's team told senators that the House managers selectively withheld...
- Comedy And Clues Combine in "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery"
- "Lifespan of a Fact" Offers Showdown Between Fact and Fiction
- The NELA Food Bank's Empty Bowls: Where Art And Fundraising Meet
- ULM Continuing Education Offers Classes To The Community
- ULM Softball Hosts 2nd Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser: Hang Out With The Hawks
University of Louisiana at Monroe President Dr. Nick Bruno has announced his intention to retire June 30, 2020. In a letter to faculty, staff, and supporters. Bruno writes that today ULM is known as a medical science center. He writes that the next opportunities for the University "will take several years of coordination and commitment to be realized," and that he cannot commit the additional time required to do so. Bruno was appointed president at ULM in November of 2010. During his tenure,...