The tropical depression the National Hurricane Center (NHS) has been monitoring in the Gulf of Mexican is now a tropical storm by the name of Cristobal.
A north Louisiana prosecutor is investigating allegations that two men died two weeks apart in April while in custody of one police department. Caddo Parish District Attorney James E. Stewart Sr. is asking the public for any video or witness accounts of the arrests and deaths of Tommie McGlothen on April 5 and Wavey Austin on April 19. He also says in a news release that Shreveport Police Department files about the cases "are missing reports, statements, downloads and other vital information...
- As Casinos Reopen In Las Vegas, Stakes Are High And Union Calls For Transparency
- How A Mother Protects Her Black Teenage Son From The World
- Pope Francis Prays For George Floyd, Decries 'The Sin Of Racism'
- Black Lives Matter Marchers Hold Peaceful Protest In Shreveport
- The Law Police Used To Discriminate Against Musicians Of Color
- Lagniappe: WM Mayor On Getting Back To Business
- West Monroe Goes Online With Virtual Brown Bag Concerts
- Monroe Symphony League Hosts Annual Spring Book Sale
- The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation To Award Eight Grants For Nonprofit Charities
- Acclaimed Author Set To Visit Ouachita Parish for Local Reading Program