The head of U.S. intelligence says fighting in Russia's war in Ukraine is running at a "reduced tempo" and suggests Ukrainian forces could have brighter prospects in coming months.
News From KEDM
The 2022 Giving Tuesday campaign focused on three specific areas of need: Athletic Excellence, Faculty and Staff Excellence, and the Centennial Scholars Program.
Meeting to take place during first French Presidential Visit since 1976
News From NPR
Many men in South Korea claim to be victims of gender discrimination, a movement turbocharged by President Yoon. Meanwhile, women lag far behind men in pay and face unrealistic beauty standards.
In Los Angeles County, tenant protections that have kept families housed during the pandemic are set to end Dec. 31. That means more than 30,000 households could face eviction by the end of the year.
Montana state Rep.-elect Zooey Zephyr is the first openly trans woman elected to the state legislature. She and other lawmakers across the country are now faced with trying to curb anti-LGBTQ bills.
Students in grades 1-3 grow for second consecutive year, kindergarten scores dip
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- Someone shot at substations in North Carolina, knocking out power for thousands
- How the Fantastic Four took Double Dutch to new heights
- Deion Sanders is taking over as head coach at Colorado
- A new policy in New York City makes it easier for homeless people to be forcibly hospitalized
- Mexican authorities are investigating Shanquella Robinson's death as a femicide
Give to KEDM to support great programming and enter to win an iPad Pro and other prizes!