Attorney General William Barr has released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election to Congress and the public. The special counsel spent nearly two years investigating attacks on the 2016 presidential election and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians behind it. » Read the roughly 400-page report. Mueller also was tasked with looking into "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."...
90.3 KEDM Public Radio won four awards Saturday night at the Louisiana-Mississippi Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors News Excellence Awards. The event was held at the Two Mississippi Museums in Jackson, Mississippi. The night featured the best of Radio, Television, Print and New Media. KEDM was the winner of "Best Digital Presence." This new award judges stations websites, social media feeds and apps. Participants were judged on digital presentation and innovation showcasing...
- Chris Mullin's Novel Projects Britain's Post-Brexit Woes
- New Novel Follows Undocumented Mother's Journey Through U.S. Immigration System
- Thousands Of Stop And Shop Employees In New England Strike For New Contract
- 'Physically And Mentally Draining': The Economic Hardships U.S. Dairy Farmers Face
- Prison For Forced Addiction Treatment? A Parent's 'Last Resort' Has Consequences
- Severe Weather Expected Saturday April 13
- Louisiana Insurance Commissioner Issues Cease and Desist Orders to New Orleans Bus Company
- Louisiana budget hearings open Monday amid partisan conflict
- New Orleans Mayor To Apologize For Lynching Of 11 Italian Americans
- Corrections Officer Busted For Drugs At Angola