It's a meeting of two truly American pastimes: football and lawsuits. First, the football. Late in regulation in Sunday's NFC championship game, the New Orleans Saints were tied 20-20 with the Los Angeles Rams in pursuit of the Super Bowl. ~~~~~https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FForTheWin%2Fstatus%2F1087126552184184832~~~~~~ As the ball sailed toward Saints receiver Tommylee Lewis, Rams cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman knocked into Lewis, appearing to make helmet-to-helmet contact. Officials called...
At least two groups are planting trees in Louisiana's wetlands to restore swamps and help slow coastal erosion. The Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana has nine events scheduled from next Friday, Jan. 25, in Mereaux, in St. Bernard Parish, to Saturday, Feb. 15, in the Tangipahoa Parish community of Akers. America's Wetland Foundation will be working Saturday, Feb. 9, at the Pointe aux Chenes Wildlife Management Area in Terrebonne Parish. Both groups are looking for volunteers to plant the...
- White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Black Man With Sword
- PG&E Says Federal Judge's Safety Plan Is Not Feasible And Too Expensive
- 'Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied' As Government Shutdown Affects Federal Courts
- Episode 688: Brilliant Vs. Boring
- In Kentucky, Covington Catholic High School Reopens After Threats