In a video posted on Twitter over the weekend, Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi is seen complimenting a supporter by saying, "If he invited me to a public hanging, I'd be on the front row." Hyde-Smith, who is white, is the appointed incumbent locked in a runoff for her Senate seat with Democratic challenger Mike Espy, a former congressman and U.S. agriculture secretary who is African-American. The now viral video was posted on Twitter Sunday by Lamar White Jr., publisher of a...
Live election results for Louisiana: Get the latest on Louisiana ballot measures House races as well as races for nationwide votes for governors and the Senate. Loading...
- Trump Nominates Retired Gen. John Abizaid To Be Ambassador To Saudi Arabia
- Give the Joy of Learning with KEDM
- LGBT Splinter Group From Migrant Caravan Is The 1st To Arrive In Tijuana
- Trump's Continued Claims Of Fraud Without Evidence Undermines Legitimacy Of Elections
- U.S. Officials 'Harden' Border With Mexico To Prepare For Migrant Caravan
- North Louisiana’s Cost of Living Below National Average
- Deridder Man Sentenced to 10 years in Prison For Second Conviction of Child Pornography
- Election Results
- DOC Investigators Thwart Prison Visitor's Drug Smuggling Attempt
- Ternium USA Announces $14.7 Million Expansion and Plant Upgrade at the Port of Caddo-Bossier