Cory Bahr brings a taste of Louisiana to Dallas
Discover Monroe-West Monroe, the Louisiana Travel Association, the Louisiana Office of Tourism and the Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board have partnered to present the “Louisiana Goes Lone Star” on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 as part of the Louisiana Culinary Trails tourism marketing campaign.
Boasting an exciting food and beverage scene, Dallas is an important regional destination and a savory opportunity to showcase the diverse culinary delights of our State. The epicurean experience of the Bayou State goes beyond just eating and drinking; it is a driving force among Louisiana events and culture. Louisiana Culinary Trails and the premier lineup of top chefs are excited to inspire travel and give Dallasites a taste of what awaits them across the Texas-Louisiana border.
“Food is a way of life in Louisiana. We plan our festivals and events around the culinary seasons, and we are excited to bring a taste to Dallas next month,” says Louisiana Travel Association president and CEO Chris Landry. “As a neighboring state, destinations around Louisiana are a short drive or direct flight from Dallas. We are excited to have 17 Louisiana chefs in restaurants around the city to whet locals’ appetites and inspire them to make Louisiana their next travel destination.”
Prior to the restaurant night, Discover Monroe-West Monroe will also be attending the Restaurant Night Media Preview reception, where the Louisiana chefs will prepare the state’s delicious cuisine with our fresh seafood featured for key influencers, encouraging media to write about the Louisiana culinary experience.
Other participating chefs include:
- Angel Lombrage, The Bullfish Bistro, Baton Rouge
- Ross Dover, Palmettos on the Bayou, The Northshore
- Owen Hohl, Hot Tails Restaurants, Louisiana
- Holly Goetting, Charley G’s, Lafayette
- Anthony Felan, Fat Calf Brasserie, Shreveport-Bossier
- Frederic Terluin, Rouj Creole, Baton Rouge
- Richard & Lori Hurst, Poor Boy’s Riverside Inn, Lafayette
- Keith & Nealy Frentz, LOLA, The Northshore
- Damien “Chapeaux” Chapman, Orlandeaux’s Café, Shreveport-Bossier
- Ana Castro, Lengua Madre, New Orleans
- Lyle Broussard, L’Auberge Casino Resort, Lake Charles
- Jeremy Langlois, Latil’s Landing at Houmas House, Ascension Parish
- Jason Derouen, Bayou Country Crawfish Trail, Houma
- Desi Bourgeois, Grown and Grazed, Ruston
- Brent Daigle, Grady V’s, Louisiana Cajun Bayou
- Grayling Thibodeaux, St. John Restaurant, St. Martin Parish
For more information on the event, visit the event website www.louisianaxcharlotte.com.