Louisiana Department of Education names 2022 Exemplary Educators
BATON ROUGE, La. -- The Louisiana Department of Education today announced the Louisiana Exemplary Educators for 2022. The Louisiana Exemplary Educator Recognition Program honors the exceptional Louisiana teachers, teacher specialists, and school leaders who represent excellence in the education profession. School systems from across the state submitted recommendations for the program through a confidential process, and it is from this impressive group that the following educators were selected.
- Edwin Mason, Bienville Parish
- Lauren May, East Feliciana Parish
- Josie Butler, East Feliciana Parish
- Elizabeth Arnold, East Feliciana Parish
- Stacey Gaskins, Rapides Parish
- Lauren Bethancourt, St. Tammany Parish
- Danielle Troullier, St. Tammany Parish
- Monica Cador, Warren Easton Charter High School
Louisiana Exemplary Educators receive a certificate of recognition and may be invited to participate in Department advisory boards and task forces. Exemplary Educators are also eligible for consideration in other recognition programs.