ULM Administering COVID-19 Vaccines To Those Who Are Eligible
The University of Louisiana Monroe College of Pharmacy is offering the COVID-19 Moderna vaccine to individuals at the university and in the community who are eligible to receive it under the Louisiana Department of Health's expanded criteria.
Vaccines will be given Tuesday at the College of Pharmacy, 1800 Bienville Dr., and Wednesday-Friday at The Hangar, located on the second floor of the Student Union Building (SUB).
College of Pharmacy faculty and Doctor of Pharmacy students will administer the injections. ULM College of Health Sciences and Louisiana Delta Community College School of Nursing and Allied Health Services faculty and students will be assisting at the sites.
Appointments are required and must be made online, in advance, by using the links below. No walk-in appointments will be accepted.
If all appointments are taken, there is a waitlist for people to sign up to be contacted if more doses become available. To sign up for the waitlist, visit https://bit.ly/3tABQiy.
Parking is available at the ULM Pharmacy building on Bienville Drive. Parking on campus is in Lot 23, across DeSiard Street from KFC: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, noon-5 p.m. Thursday, and 8 a.m.-noon Friday.
Eligibility requirements according to the LDH
- Persons ages 65 years or older in the community
- First responders to serve as vaccinators
- Law enforcement and other first responders
- Dialysis providers and patients
- Ambulatory and outpatient providers and staff
- Behavioral health providers and staff
- Outpatient providers and staff
- Urgent care clinic providers and staff
- Community care providers and staff
- Dental providers and staff
- Professional home care providers (including hospice workers) and home care recipients (including older and younger people with disabilities over the age of 16 who receive community or home-based care, as well as clients of home health agencies)
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and Support Service Providers (SSPs) working in community and clinic-based settings, and clients who are both deaf and blind
- Health-related support personnel (lab staff, mortuary staff who have contact with corpses, pharmacy staff)
- Schools of allied health students, residents and staff
- State and local essential COVID emergency response personnel
- Some elections staff ahead of March elections
ULM COVID-19 Vaccination appointment links
Please check the location, date, and time before scheduling to ensure that you select the appropriate link. A photo ID MUST be presented at the appointment. Those scheduling their first dose of vaccine must return for the second dose in four weeks. Return appointments will be scheduled during the first appointment.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 – ULM College of Pharmacy: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-vaccine-clinic-2921-tickets-140024492025
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 – ULM Student Union: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-vaccine-clinic-21021-tickets-140021274401
- Thursday, Feb. 11 – ULM Student Union: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-vaccine-clinic-21121-tickets-140023352617
- Friday, Feb. 12 – ULM Student Union: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-vaccine-clinic-21221-tickets-140024146993