This story was updated on July 7 at 1:54 p.m. to include WHO's response to the letter. By now, it's common knowledge that the coronavirus can be spread by being in close contact with someone who's infected and then breathing in their respiratory droplets. Or by touching a contaminated surface and rubbing your eyes, nose or mouth. An open letter signed by 239 researchers addressed to the World Health Organization, published Monday in Clinical Infectious Diseases , calls for attention and...
The candidates running for mayor of Monroe faced off at the Monroe Chamber of Commerce / KEDM Meet The Candidates Forum. The event was held on February 10 at the Monroe Convention Center. A standing room only crowd was in attendance and the event was aired on 90.3 KEDM Public Radio.
Today’s mobile testing site opened at 8 a.m. at Dillard University, and it was booked up for tests five minutes later.
- Bicyclist Killed In Crash On Hwy LA594
- Bicyclist Killed in Ouachita Crash
- Man Who Died In Custody At New Orleans Jail Was Positive For COVID-19
- Bill Protecting Schools From COVID Lawsuits Narrowly Escapes Death And Makes Its Way To The Governor
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Law In Major Abortion Rights Case
- Texas Judge On State's Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- Data Shows Companies With Political Connections Benefitted From PPP Program
- How Newt Gingrich Shaped The Republican Party
- Coronavirus And Drinking Games: Author Of New Book Sees Commonalities
- Atlanta Mayor Tests Positive, Sees 'Perfect Storm Of Distress In America'
- Lagniappe: WM Mayor On Getting Back To Business
- West Monroe Goes Online With Virtual Brown Bag Concerts
- Monroe Symphony League Hosts Annual Spring Book Sale
- The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation To Award Eight Grants For Nonprofit Charities
- Acclaimed Author Set To Visit Ouachita Parish for Local Reading Program