Updated at 4:37 a.m. ET Forty-nine people are dead and at least 20 are seriously injured in what New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says "can now only be described as a terrorist attack." Two mosques in Christchurch were attacked Friday around the time of afternoon prayers. A male in his late 20s has been charged with murder, New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said. Three other people were apprehended, though one of those people might not have been involved in the shootings....
Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards has released data showing that the number of abortions in Louisiana has fallen to a 10-year low. Since 2014, the number of abortions conducted in Louisiana has fallen by 20 percent. In 2018, 8,048 abortions were conducted in the state, the lowest since 2008. It represents a 20 percent drop from 2014, when 10,211 abortions were performed in Louisiana. 2016- 735 foster children were adopted by 532 families. 2017- 771 foster children were adopted by 548...
- Abortions in Louisiana Hit 10-Year Low
- Former Avoyelles Correctional Center warden pleads guilty fraud charges
- Abraham Makes Case For Louisiana Home For Space Command
- Former supervisor at Richwood Correctional Center pleads guilty to violating civil rights of five
- Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty To Multiple Counts In Monroe Court