Secretary of State Antony Blinken and his Russian counterpart, Sergey Lavrov, ended talks in Geneva with no major breakthroughs but an agreement to keep talking.
News From KEDM
Strauss Theatre Center brings back Nunsense
The check presentation is part of a cooperative endeavor between the City of Monroe and the Chennault Aviation and Military Museum.
The program represents the single largest dedicated bridge investment since the construction of the interstate highway system
A local cast with present the musical version of Alice Walker's book
January 25 through February 15, Louisiana Tech University will host the Sixth Louisiana Biennial: National Juried Exhibition
News From NPR
A federal judge in Texas has blocked President Biden's vaccine mandate for federal workers nationwide. The requirement had been in place since November.
Craft beer's emphasis on strong flavors has reinvented non-alcoholic beer, bringing better choices than ever to people who want new options.
At 11, Philip Lazowski found himself alone in a Nazi ghetto as Jews were being sent to their deaths during WWII. At StoryCorps, Philip, now 91, remembers a quick decision that may have saved his life.
He allegedly wrote a graphic Craigslist post about killing three officials and harming law enforcement families. The case is the first brought by the Justice Department's election threats task force.
Just the Vox, ma'am: This animated fantasy series loses some of what makes the web series it's based on so richly rewarding, but those coming in fresh will get caught up in its characters and story.
First things first: Get acquainted (or reacquainted) with your loans. And don't count on blanket loan forgiveness.
Anyone that may have been in the area and saw the accident or have any information regarding it is asked to contact the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200 or Crime Stoppers of North Delta at 318-388-2274.
The event will be held at the West Monroe Convention Center.
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddhist monk and peace activist, dies at 95
- Rio de Janeiro delays Carnival parades as omicron spikes in Brazil
- How are COVID-related expenses impacting your household budget?
- Florida's DeSantis proposes a voting map that cuts 2 majority Black voting districts
- Review: Amazon's 'As We See It' provides an incisive and emotional look at autism
- Louisiana man, in prison on a Jim Crow conviction, gets a new hearing
- Weeks after Ida, Bayou communities outside New Orleans' levee system still devastated
- Garland deflects lawmakers' questions on Trump as he tries to sidestep politics
- Rep. Fred Upton discusses the date of the infrastructure bill
- Gary Chambers' new pot-smoking campaign ad in Senate race goes viral with old tactics
- What the recently approved bankruptcy deal means for Puerto Rico
- Stress, uncertainty and isolation are common pandemic experiences. But is it trauma?
- What a ban from the global messaging system for banks would mean for Russia
- Santa Monica, Calif., aims to welcome back historically displaced Black families
- Tax season is nearing, but the IRS has millions of last year's returns to get through