Biden has proposed elevating South Carolina to the first spot, moving the swing states of Georgia and Michigan up to the early slate, and putting Iowa back in the pack.
News From KEDM
Meeting to take place during first French Presidential Visit since 1976
Students in grades 1-3 grow for second consecutive year, kindergarten scores dip
News From NPR
When health bills aren't legible — via large-print, Braille or other adaptive technology — blind patients can't know what they owe, and are too often sent to debt collections, an investigation finds.
The miners have survived more than 600 days on the picket line, thanks to widespread support and anger at their employer, Warrior Met Coal. Even now, neither side seems ready to budge.
The president's remarks during a joint press conference with French President Macron also covered the use of clean energy and the Inflation Reduction Act's electric car provisions.
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- Rep. Katherine Clark becomes the most senior woman in the House of Representatives
- Closing arguments begin in the Trump Organization's tax fraud trial
- New Yorkers fill Rockefeller Center for the annual Christmas tree lighting
- Labor historians urge Biden against intervening rail labor deal
- Financial technology companies enabled Paycheck Protection Program fraud
Give to KEDM to support great programming and enter to win an iPad Pro and other prizes!