Louisiana residents vote on six amendments and the Louisiana Fantasy Sports Contests Act November 6.
The amendments tackle the following issues:
- Amendment 1: Felons in public office
- Amendment 2: Unanimous juries for felony cases
- Amendment 3: Allow local governments to share resources
- Amendment 4: Diversions of dedicated transportation funding to state police
- Amendment 5: Tax exemptions for property in trust
- Amendment 6: Large tax increases on homes
Voting for the Louisiana Fantasy Sports Contests Act also takes place on Nov. 6. The parish-wide amendment determines whether or not online fantasy sports betting contests should be allowed in the voter’s parish.
More information is available in the PAR Guide to the 2018 Constitutional Amendments.