KEDM genuinely appreciates the work of volunteers throughout the year. Volunteers assist with creating local programs, on-air membership campaigns, station events, and general station operations.
Volunteers are regularly needed for the following types of projects:
- Answering phones and taking pledges during the on-air membership campaigns.
- Providing on-air appeals during the membership campaigns.
- Assisting with food donations during the on-air membership campaigns.
- Helping with planning and running events sponsored by Friends of KEDM.
- Generating local programming consistent with the KEDM mission.
If you are interested in volunteering with programming, send an e-mail to Program Director Jay Curtis: curtis [at] ulm.edu, or to Development Director Lila Strode: strode [at] ulm.edu to volunteer for all other areas. Or, you can call the KEDM business office at (318) 342-5556.
Internship opportunities in several KEDM departments may be available throughout the year to qualified, enrolled university students. Interested students should mail a resume and cover letter describing the area(s) of interest to:
KEDM Public Radio
250 Stubbs Hall
401 Bayou Drive
Monroe, Louisiana 71209-8214