Become a Sustainer
Supporting KEDM Public Radio is easy when you become a Sustaining Member. You designate the installment contribution amount to be transferred from your checking, savings, or credit card account. It is then electronically deposited into our KEDM account. A record of your contribution will appear on you bank, credit union or credit card statement.
As a KEDM Sustaining Member, your gift goes further by:
- Providing KEDM with a stable source of income to support the programming you value.
- Eliminating the cost of installment reminder notices.
- Reducing the cost of processing payments.
- Decreasing the amount of time needed for on-air fundraising.
It's as Easy as 1-2-3
- Decide how much you want to contribute to KEDM Public Radio and how often -- monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually.
- Complete and sign this authorization form and mail it to KEDM. Installments can be paid from your checking or savings accounts at your bank or credit union. For credit card donations, please call us at 342-5575.
- Sit back and relax. Your installment will be automatically deducted with a record of each transaction appearing on your bank/credit union or credit card statement. Your membership is automatically renewed each year on your membership anniversary date.