State agriculture commissioner Mike Strain announces the arrest of a suspected serial arsonist in Morehouse Parish. Strain alleges between July 20 th and August 3 rd , 55-year-old Philbert Bowers of Bastrop intentionally set several wildlife fires near the Arkansas state line. The fires burned nearly 28 acres and fire officials suspect they were set on July 22. Strain says Bowers was arrested on 4 counts of arson by the Department of Agriculture and Forestry and 3 counts of arson by the...
The Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana been chosen as one of the Top 200 nationwide finalists for the State Farm Neighborhood Assist grant program. If the Food Bank makes the Top 40 most voted causes, it will use the $25,000 grant to expand Senior programs to provide over 200 more low income senior citizens with a monthly box of food. The Food Bank needs the support of the entire community to get the votes it will take to win! Here’s how to vote: click here https://www.neighborhoodassist.com...
- 1st Day Of School At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, 6 Months After Mass Shooting
- Purged By Turkey, An Ex-NATO Officer Speaks Out About Detention Under Erdogan
- 11 Months After Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico, Officials Say All Power Is Restored
- Jahana Hayes Could Be Connecticut's First Black Democrat In Congress
- Kavanaugh Meets With Democrats Facing Re-Election In Red States